Director of Strategic Initiatives
You’ll take charge in identifying and capturing new lines of business: generating discussions that keep us top-of-mind with key leads, and helping our team win in new business proposals and presentations.
Partnering with other members of the company leadership team, you’ll help articulate what makes our company meaningful and develop ideas for how we can engage more strategically and effectively with the world.
– An experienced leader with a minimum of eight years in development
– Record of establishing and building new, trusting client
relationships in the brand, marketing, technology, V.C., or
innovation consulting arenas.
– Strategic and analytic thinker with the ability to quickly assess
a broad range of new opportunities and craft prioritized action
– Naturally collaborative with clients and internal teams.
– An ability to understand and anticipate clients’ biggest business
and marketing issues.
– Ability to conduct credible senior-level conversations with
– Entrepreneurial mindset.
– Ability to lead a room.
– A ‘hands on’ individual with a high degree of initiative and
– Survey the market and identify opportunities across all existing
and emerging practice areas (brand strategy, experiential,
– Initiate and lead external conversations as well as manage
internal teams to deliver RFPs, detailed proposals, and
– Vet new opportunities in consultation as needed with the company
– Tapping a variety of sources (direct outreach, networking,
industry conferences, our existing clients, press, PR partner,
search consultants ) to identify new leads and client prospects
with significant long-term revenue potential.
– Targeting new prospects with relevant communication.
– Ensuring that new business is leveraging communication activities
and assets effectively to maximize our reach and conversion.
– Resourceful and imaginative in identifying the right client
prospects, navigating, and finding ways in to connect with them.
– A consultative, client-advocate approach with the ability to
quickly build empathy and rapport with potential clients.
– Community builder with ability to rally enthusiasm internally for
– Detail-focused with the rigor to review proposals and
presentations, managing production to deliver a flawless final
– Embrace the qualities we admire: courage, curiosity, and common